Dr Anna Wood
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Sydney 2011; Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts 2007
Anna is an endocrinology registrar who has done most of her medical training in Melbourne. She is currently completing her endocrinology specialist training in Darwin while commencing a PhD with Menzies on diabetes and cardiovascular risk among Indigenous women after pregnancy complicated by hyperglycaemia.
- Wood, A., O’Neal, D., Furler, J., Ekinci, E. (2018) Continuous Glucose Monitoring: a review of the evidence, opportunities for future use and ongoing challenges. Internal Medical Journal
- Weiss, J., Wood, A., Zajac, J., Grossman, M., Andrikopoulos, S., Ekinci, E. (2017) Diabetic ketoacidosis in acromegaly; a rare complication precipitated by corticosteroid use, Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice Volume 134.
- Tran, T., Pease, A., Wood, A., Zajac, J., Mårtensson, J., Bellomo, R., Ekinci, E. (2017) Review of evidence for adult diabetic ketoacidosis management protocols Frontiers in Endocrinology Volume 8 Issue 106.
- Wood, A., Churilov, L., Perera, N., Thomas, D., Poon, A., MacIsaac, R., Jerums, G., Ekinci, E. (2016) Estimating Glomerular Filtration Rate: the Performance of the CKD-EPI Equation over time in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications. Volume 30 Issue 1.
- Wood, A., Singh-Grewal, D., De, S., Gunasekera, H. (2013) Kawasaki disease and subluxation of cervical vertebrae (Grisel’s Syndrome): important complication of a classic condition. Medical Journal of Australia. Volume 199 Issue 7.
- Wood, A., Raynes-Greenow, C., Carbery, A., Jeffery, H. (2013) Neonatal length inaccuracies in clinical practice and related percentile discrepancies detected by a simple length-board. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. Volume 49 Issue 3.
- Wood, A., Pell, J., Patel, A., Neal, B., Raju, K., Chow, C. (2011) Prevention of cardiovascular disease in a rural region of India and strategies to address the unmet need. Heart. Volume 97 Issue 17.