Applicants to the Menzies School of Health Research should include the following information with their application:
- A brief covering letter of application identifying the position being applied for and providing your complete contact details (phone, email, postal address)
- A statement in support of your application, briefly describing how you consider yourself suitable against each of the selection criteria, using the selection criteria as headings. Applicants should ensure that they address all of the prescribed selection criteria (both essential and desirable)
- A curriculum vitae (resume)
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of three referees, including your current supervisor.
Applications should be forwarded to Human Resources via email or post to:
The Human Resources Officer
Menzies School of Health Research
PO Box 41096
Casuarina NT 0810.
Protecting your Personal Information:
When you apply for a position with Menzies your personal information is:
- treated in the strictest confidence
- only used by people involved in the recruitment and selection process
- only released to other people within Menzies with your consent
- able to be updated or returned at your request.
On completion of the recruitment process your information is held in the recruitment file for one year after which it is destroyed in confidential document disposal.