Menzies’ Education Team coordinates and delivers Charles Darwin University's (CDU) postgraduate public health and health research courses and administratively supports higher degree research (HDR) students. Our lecturers and research supervisors are Menzies’ researchers and acclaimed experts in their fields.
For more than 25 years, Menzies has been delivering public health and research degrees to students who want to make a difference. The Education Team has a wide range of expertise and can assist with advice around: enrolment, scholarships, study plans, public health and research careers.
We offer opportunities to study:
- Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control
- Graduate Certificate of Epidemiology
- Graduate Diploma of Public Health
- Graduate Diploma of Health Research
- Master of Health Research
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health/Master of Health Research (Double Degree)