- Dr Gurmeet Singh, Menzies School of Health Research
Associate Professor Susan Sayers, Menzies School of Health Research
- Belinda Davison, project manager
- Evan McRobb, research project assistant.
- Ms Heather D'Antoine, Menzies School of Health Research
- Doctor Murthy Mittinty, University of Adelaide.
- Associate Professor Tricia Nagel, Menzies School of Health Research
- Professor John Lynch, University of Adelaide.
- Professor Anne Chang, Menzies School of Health Research
- Associate Professor David Brown, University of New South Wales
- Dr Julie Brimblecombe, Menzies School of Health Research
- Professor Kerin O'Dea, University of South Australia
- Professor Wendy Hoy, University of Queensland.
Collaborations, past and present:
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- Centre for Chronic Disease, School of Medicine, University of Queensland
- National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance, New South Wales
- School of Population, University of Adelaide, South Australia
- Institute of Health and Society, Newcastle University, United Kingdom
- Indigenous Oral Health Unit, Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, South Australia
- Australian Centre for Control of Iodine Deficiency Diseases, New South Wales.