- Stock, C., Mares, S., & Robinson, G. (2017). Working together in a good way: Relationships between local Indigenous and fly-in workers delivering a parent–child programme in remote Aboriginal communities. International Social Work, 62(1), 48-61. doi.org/10.1177/0020872817710545
- Mares, S., & Robinson, G. (2013). Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families. ACPARIAN - The e-journal of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association, (7), 26-32.
- Stock, C., Mares, S., & Robinson, G. (2012). Telling and Re-telling Stories: The use of narrative and drawing in a group intervention with parents and children in a remote Aboriginal community. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy, 33(2), 157-170. https://doi.org/10.1017/aft.2012.17
- Mares, S., & Robinson, G. (2012). Culture, context and therapeutic processes: delivering a parent-child intervention in a remote Aboriginal community. Australasian Psychiatry, 20(2), 102-7. doi:10.1177/1039856211432484
- Robinson, G. W., Tyler, B., Silburn, S. R., & Zubrick, S. R. (2013). Gender, Culture and Intervention: Exploring Differences between Aboriginal and Non-Aboriginal Children's Responses to an Early Intervention Programme. Children and Society, 27(6), 459-470. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1099-0860.2011.00424.x
- Robinson, G., Tyler, B., Jones, Y., Silburn, S., & Zubrick, S. (2011). Context, Diversity and Engagement: Early intervention with Australian Aboriginal families in urban and remote contexts. Children and Society, 26(5), 343-355. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1099-0860.2010.00353.x.
- Robinson, G. (2005). Anthropology, Explanation and Intervention: Risk and Resilience in a Parent- and Child-Focused Program. Anthropological Forum, 15(1).
- Robinson, G., & Tyler, B. (2006). Ngaripirliga’ajirri: An Early Intervention Program on the Tiwi Islands, Final Evaluation Report. Charles Darwin University.
- Robinson, G., & Mares, S. (2013) Working with Aboriginal families, Chapter 6 in Scott, D and Arney F(Eds), Working with Vulnerable Families – A partnership approach (2nd edition) Cambridge University Press, Melbourne.
- McTurk, N., Carapetis, J., Lea, T., Robinson, G., & Nutton, G. (2008). The School Readiness of Australian Indigenous Children: A Review of the Literature, Menzies School of Health Research and School for Social Policy Research, Charles Darwin University.
- Silburn, S., & Walker, R., (2008). Community Learning for Parenthood. Australian Research Alliance for Children & Youth.
- Arney, F., McGuinness, K., & Robinson, G. (2009). In the best interests of the child? Determining the effects of the Northern Territory Emergency Response on child safety and wellbeing. Law in Context, 27(2), 42-57.
- Robinson, G., Mares, S., & Arney, F. (2017). Continuity, engagement and integration: early intervention in remote Australian Aboriginal communities. Australian Social Work, 70(1), 116-124.
- Robinson, G., Moss, B., & Leckning, B. (2016). Prevention of unintentional injury in childhood: A selective review of the evidence on unintentional injury, parental supervision and prevention. Darwin: Menzies School of Health Research.
- Mares, S., & Woodgate, S. (2017). The clinical assessment of infants, preschoolers and their families, In Rey JM (ed), IACAPAP e-Textbook of Child and Adolescent Mental Health. Geneva: International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions.