- Access Charles Darwin University Learnline
- Access Guide to Learnline
- Access Charles Darwin University library
- Access Charles Darwin University student portal
- Val Asche Memorial Prize for Academic Excellence policy
- CDU Frequently Asked Questions
- CDU Student Forms and Guides
- Enrolment and other important dates
- First Nations Student Services
- Menzies Key Dates 2023
- Student Orientation Guide 2023
- Textbook list - Semester 1, 2023
- Textbook list - Semester 2, 2023 - to be advised
- Unit Availability 2023
- Weekly Schedule (Internal/Face-to-Face Units) - Semester 1, 2023
- Weekly Schedule (Internal/Face-to-Face Units) - Semester 2, 2023 - to be advised
Coursework contacts at CDU:
Library and information access
Farhin Alam, Academic and Research Librarian
Phone: (02) 8047 4122 or email
Lisa Ban, Liaison Librarian - Casuarina
Learnline 24 hour student support
- Click here for helpful information and tools to help you use Learnline. Phone: 1800 984 057
Student academic and personal support
- Click here for CDU support networks
The cost of your tuition is determined by your residency status in Australia.
CDU student accommodation:
International House Darwin (IHD), offers a range of student accommodation options and is situated on the Casuarina campus of Charles Darwin University in Darwin.
At IHD you will have access to a wide range of communal facilities such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, computer lab, swimming pool, BBQ facilities, games room, study room and TV room. In addition, IHD offers wireless internet access.
Prospective residents need to ensure that they submit all necessary application materials well in advance of their intended arrival date. Application forms must be completed in full, with correct contact details, residency dates and information on how payment will be made. Applications will be assessed and must be accepted by IHD management. You will be advised of the status of your application by either telephone or e-mail contact from one of our reservations staff.
If you would like to be located near Menzies, look for accommodation in Casuarina, Tiwi and surrounding suburbs.
If you would prefer to stay in the city centre, this is approximately 20 minutes drive from Menzies. The cost of a taxi to Menzies from the city is about $30. Buses are also a good option, but please bear in mind, a change of bus is required from the Casuarina interchange to the hospital grounds. Bus timetables are available from Transport NT.
Detailed accommodation information is available from Tourism Top End.