Human Research Ethics Committee of the NT Departments of Health and Menzies School of Health Research
Application closing dates and meeting dates 2022
- For all researchers: Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org two to three weeks before the submission date if you intend to lodge an application (Title of study and name of Principal Investigator)
- For Menzies researchers: Organisational signoff for Menzies applications should be obtained a week before the submission date. This consists of signature from the Division Head and the Director delegate (currently Heidi.Smith-Vaughan@menzies.edu.au)
|Submission closing dates
|Qualitative Ethics Sub-Committee Meeting dates
|Aboriginal Ethics Sub-Committee Meeting dates
|Human Research Ethics Committee Meeting
|2 February||16 February||17 February||23 February|
|2 March||16 March||17 March||23 March|
|30 March||13 April||14 April||20 April|
|4 May||18 May||19 May||25 May|
|1 June||15 June||16 June||22 June|
|29 June||13 July||14 July||20 July|
|3 August||17 August||18 August||254August|
|31 August||14 September||15 September||21 September|
|5 October||19 October||20 October||26 October|
|9 November||23 November||25 November||30 November|
- The above submission closing dates for projects to be reviewed by the full HREC are final.
- Applicants will usually receive a formal response within 10 business days of the HREC meeting.
- Applications for clinical audits, case studies and negligible/low risk studies may be submitted at any time for consideration for expedited review.