Provides an overview of the way CQI data is collected and reported using One21Seventy clinical CQI tools and resources. It explains how to read and understand the data presented in web generated reports.
Module 3 takes approximately 30 minutes (excluding readings).
Complete Module 03 | Click here
- To describe the One21Seventy data collection tools and protocols including the Heatlh Centre and Community Survey, clinical audit tools and protocols and the Systems Assessment Tool
- To understand the rationale for collecting and reporting clinical indicators and service delivery data
- To understand links between the data collected and the figures and tables presented in clinical audit reports
- To understand how to read audit report data including bar graphs, stacked bar graphs, pie charts, radar plot and raw data tables
- To identify a best practice approach for the participatory interpretation of One21Seventy clinical audit reports.
- Si, D., Bailie, R., Cunningham, J., Robinson, G., Dowden, M., Stewart, A., Connors, C. & Weeramanthri, T. (2008). Describing and analysing primary health care system support for chronic illness care in Indigenous communities in Australia's Northern Territory – use of the Chronic Care Model. BMC Health Services Research, 8, 112. doi: 10.1186/1472-6963-8-112.
- References about the Chronic Care Model