Chronic lung sickness (bronchiectasis)
The chronic lung sickness (bronchiectasis) flipchart provides:
- an illustrative introduction to the anatomy of the lungs and their function in the body
- an explanation of chronic lung sickness (bronchiectasis)
- its signs and symptoms, causes and risk factors
- relationship to other chronic diseases
- implications for a healthy life.
Written in plain language for Indigenous adults and youth, the flipchart:
- lists the tests that might be done to assess bronchiectasis
- describes the different treatment or management options that may be prescribed, including pulmonary rehabilitation programs
- provides information on behavioural changes that can assist lung function and diagnosis questions for self management.