- Robinson, G., Leckning, B., Midford, R., Harper, H., Silburn, S., Gannaway, J., ... Delphine, T. (2016). Developing a school-based preventive life skills program for youth in a remote Indigenous community in North Australia. Health Education, 116(5), 510-523. https://doi.org/10.1108/HE-09-2015-0026
- Robinson, M., Oddy, W., Li, J. (2008). Pre- and postnatal influences on preschool mental health: a large-scale cohort study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 49(10) 1118–1128
- Oddy, W. H., Robinson, M., Ambrosini, G. L., O'Sullivan TA, de Klerk, N. H., Beilin, L. J., Silburn, S. R., Zubrick, S. R., & Stanley, F. J. 2009, The association between dietary patterns and mental health in early adolescence, Preventive Medicine, 49(1) 39-44.
- Midford, R., Cahill, H., Geng, G., Leckning, B., Robinson, G.W., Te Ava, A. (2016) Social and emotional education with Australian Year 7 and 8 middle school students: A pilot study. Health Education Journal 76(3) 362-372
- O'Sullivan, T. A., Robinson, M., Kendall, G. E., Miller, M., Jacoby, P., Silburn, S. R., & Oddy, W. H. (2009) A good-quality breakfast is associated with better mental health in adolescence, Public Health Nutrition, 12(2), 249-258.
- Robinson, G., Leckning, B., Midford, R., Harper, H., Silburn, S., Gannaway, J., Dolan, K., Delphine, T., Hayes, C. (2016) Developing a school-based preventive life skills program for youth in a remote Indigenous community in north Australia. Health Education 116 (5) 510-523
- Midford, R., Cahill, H., Lester, L., Ramsen, R., Foxcroft, D., Venning, L. (2017) Alcohol prevention for school students: Results from a 1-year follow up of a cluster-randomised controlled trial of harm minimisation school drug education, Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy 25(1) 88-96