Project support and evaluation officer
Master Social Sciences (Policy and Management), RMIT, 2000; Graduate Diploma Business (Organisational Change and Development), RMIT 1994; Graduate Diploma Womenís Studies, Chisolm College, 1988; Graduate Certificate Catholic Identity and Leadership, ACU, 2008; Advanced Diploma Community Sector Management, MHCC, 2010; Diploma Youth Work, ISW, 1978; Cert 4 Mediation, DSCV, 2014
Merrilee has extensive experience working in the not-for profit sector in research, evaluation and service development roles. She has a particular interest in mental health, disability and women’s health and has worked on a range of collaborative and participatory projects in these fields.
- Chronic Condition Prevention and Management Strategy Mid-term Review
- Red Dust Role Models Evaluation and Monitoring Framework
- Reupert, A., Maybery, D., Cox, M., and Scott Stokes, E. (2015). Place of family in recovery models for those with a mental illness. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 24, 495–506. doi: 10.1111/inm.12146.
- Thompson, L., Pennay, A., Zimmermann, A., Cox, M., Lubman, D. (2014). Clozapine makes me so quite drowsy so when I wake up in the morning those first cups of coffee are really handy: an exploratory qualitative study of excessive caffeine consumption among individuals with schizophrenia. BMC Psychiatry, 14(1)
- Joffe, G., Chow, J. , Heligman, T., Wilhelm K., Collins, L. , Giles, E., et al. (2012). The Economic Costs of Sleeping Rough: An estimation of the average economic costs of homelessness as measured by utilisation of services over a 12-month period, Parity, October.
- Zimmermann, A., Lubman, D.I., & Cox, M. (2012). Tobacco, caffeine, alcohol and illicit substance use among consumers of a national community managed mental health service. Mental Health and Substance Use, DOI:10.1080/17523281.2012.703225
- Zimmermann, A., Lubman, D.I., & Cox, M. (2012). Tobacco, caffeine, alcohol and illicit substance use among consumers of a national psychiatric disability support service. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, Online First, 7th January 2012.
- Roberts, B., Marx. R., & Cox M. (2000). Challenging Approaches: A guide to planning outdoor adventure education programs for mental health promotion, Melbourne, Australia: Out Doors Inc.
- Cox, M. & Glanville, L. (2000). Auditing the Social, Third Sector Review, 5(1)
- Cox , M. (1994). Good Practices in Women's Mental Health Training and Resource Kit, Melbourne, Australia: Healthsharing Women's Health Resource Service