This week is National Reconciliation Week, a time for all Australians to learn about our shared histories, cultures and achievements, and to explore how each of us can contribute to achieving reconciliation in Australia.
To celebrate the week we asked some of our team to tell us what the week means to them via words, video and images.
- Menzies trainees Monique Narrier, Tasha Cole, Paris Caton-Graham, Naja Dyrting
- Director, Professor Alan Cass
- Deputy director - strategy Brendon Douglas
- Manager, Research Administration Office, Chris Spargo
- Principal research fellow Associate Professor Jaqui Hughes
- RHDAustralia program manager Rohan Corpus
- Menzies Hep B team
- Acting HR manager Nina Downie
- Menzies legal team