- CBATSISP Guidelines
- CYDRP Self Harm Report [hyperlink to reports on CYDRP project when uploaded]
- Report: Outcomes following hospitalised suicidal behaviour in the Northern Territory and opportunities for prevention.
- Leckning, B., Robinson, G., Guthridge, S., & He, V. (2019). Exploring risk profiles of young people with self-harm hospital admissions in the Northern Territory . Darwin: Menzies School of Health Research.
- Leckning, B. A., Li, S. Q., Cunningham, T., Guthridge, S., Robinson, G., Nagel, T., & Silburn, S. (2016). Trends in hospital admissions involving suicidal behaviour in the Northern Territory, 2001–2013. Australasian Psychiatry, 24(3), 300–304. https://doi.org/10.1177/1039856216629838
- Robinson, G., Leckning, B., Midford, R., Harper, H., Silburn, S., Gannaway, J., ... Delphine, T. (2016). Developing a school-based preventive life skills program for youth in a remote Indigenous community in North Australia. Health Education, 116(5), 510-523. https://doi.org/10.1108/HE-09-2015-0026
- Robinson, G., Silburn, S., & Leckning, B. (2012). Suicide of Children and Youth in the NT, 2006-2010: Public Release Report for the Child Deaths Review and Prevention Committee, Darwin.
- Silburn, S., Robinson, G., Leckning, B., Henry, D., Cox, A., & Kickett, D. (2014). ‘Preventing Suicide Among Aboriginal Australians’ in P. Dudgeon, H. Milroy and R. Walker (eds) Working Together: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mental Health and Wellbeing Principles and Practice, 2nd ed., Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia.
- Arney, F., McGuinness, K., & Westby, M. (2012). Report on the Implementation of Family Group Conferencing with Aboriginal Families in Alice Springs. Centre for Child Development and Education, Darwin: Menzies School of Health Research.
- Leckning, B. A., Li, S.Q., Cunningham, T., Guthridge, S., Robinson, G., Nagel, T., & Silburn, S. (2016), Trends in hospital admissions involving suicidal behaviour in the Northern Territory, 2001–2013. Australasian Psychiatry 24(3) 300-304.
- Roberts, C.M., Kane, R.T., Rodney, R.M., Pintabone, Y., Baughman, N., Hassan, S., Cross, D., Zubrick, S., & Silburn, S. (2018). Efficacy of the Aussie Optimism Randomised Controlled Trial: Promoting Pros-social Behaviours and Preventing Suicidality in Primary School Students. Frontiers in Psychology, 8(1392).