Health equity for everyone living in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
To break the cycle of disease and improve health outcomes for people in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region, particularly Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, through excellence and leadership in research, education and capacity development.
- Collaboration: we seek to partner with communities, health and other service providers, policy-makers and other researchers.
- Responsiveness: our work is informed by health needs and shared priorities of the people and communities with whom we work.
- Innovation: we embrace and develop new approaches and technologies.
- Integrity: we are open, honest and transparent and maintain the highest standards of governance, accountability and ethics.
- Quality: we strive for excellence and rigour in everything we do.
- Integration: we build on and share the skills, knowledge, information, systems and learnings that we and our stakeholders already have.