- ARC Discovery Grant.
- Professor John Wakerman, Menzies
- Professor John Humphreys, Monash University
- Professor Terry Dunbar, Australian National University
- Professor Lisa Bourke, University of Melbourne
- Edward Mulholland, Miwatj Aboriginal Medical Services,
- Professor Steven Guthridge, Menzies
- Dr Yuejen Zhao, NT Government
- Professor Michael Jones, Macquarie University
- A/Professor John Boffa, Congress Aboriginal Medical Service.
To generate new knowledge about the impact of short-term staffing in remote Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services on service acceptability to patients, workload and attitudes of long-term staff and the effectiveness and cost of services.
The project intends to compare these results to recent findings about the impact of short-term staffing in government-run clinics, in order to quantify and describe the potential positive effect of community control.
The project commenced on 1 October 2019 and will conclude on 1 October 2022.