Master of Public Policy, Northern Territory University, 2000; Graduate Diploma in Education, Sydney College of Advanced Education, 1985; Bachelor of Arts (Educational Psychology), University of Sydney, 1981.
- Strong start bright future evaluation
- Congress preschool readiness program evaluation.
- Silburn, S.R., Nutton, G., Arney, F., & Moss B. 2011. The First 5 Years: Starting Early. Topical paper commissioned for the public consultations on the Northern Territory Early Childhood Plan. Darwin: Northern Territory Government. http://www.det.nt.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/17458/First5YrsStartingEarly.pdf
- Silburn, S.R., McKenzie, J., & Moss B. Northern Territory results for the Australian Early Development Index 2009. Darwin: Menzies School of Health Research and Northern Territory Department of Education and Training, 2010.
- Fasoli L, Moss B. 2007, ‘What can we learn from 'innovative' child care services? Children's services purposes and practices in Australia's Northern Territory’, Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 265-274.
Bonnie Moss is seated with her legs crossed in the dirt in a small circle of Indigenous mothers in a remote Aboriginal community in Central Australia, Northern Territory.