Indigenous Languages and Health Communication Symposium
The inaugural Indigenous Languages and Health Communication Symposium will be held at Menzies School of Health Research on 21 November 2019.
It’s sure to be an inspiring and thought provoking day.
- the NT Ombudsman on the importance of effective communication in health
- a role reversal role play with Aboriginal Interpreters
- podcasts for cultural education
- embedding Aboriginal interpreters in hospital medical teams
- and you might also learn a little Yolngu Matha.
When | Thursday, 21 November, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Event program | Click here to view.
Registrations | Attendance is free but please register via Sticky Tickets for catering purposes.