Are you considering study in public health or health research in 2021?
Menzies School of Health Research (Menzies) is offering FREE textbooks* to international students commencing in any of the following programs in 2021:
- Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control (Semester 2 only)
- Graduate Diploma of Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- Graduate Diploma of Health Research
- Master of Health Research
- Two Year Package: Graduate Diploma of Public Health (or Health Research) + Master of Public Health
- Two Year Double Degree: Master of Public Health/Master of Health Research
Menzies will pay for all your required textbooks* for the duration of your enrolment.
That’s a saving of up to AUD$900 per academic year!
Why is Menzies a great place to study? Hear from Julie and Bisal, Master of Public Health International Students.
Ask us a question! Are you thinking about studying, but not sure which course is the one for you? Unsure of the entry requirement or how to apply?
Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control CRICOS Course Code: 103433G | Graduate Diploma of Public Health CRICOS Course Code: 0101050 | Master of Public Health CRICOS Course Code: 0101051 | Graduate Diploma of Health Research CRICOS Course Code: 0101052 | Master of Health Research CRICOS Course Code: 0101053 | Master of Public Health/Master of Health Research (Double Degree) CRICOS Course Code: 103123K