- 28 October 2013 Indigenous bloggers start conversations about smoking
- 2 August 2013 No Smokes on Rural Health Channel
- 14 June 2013 The Health Wrap: Tobacco control, Closing the Gap, patient safety, pharma sagas and more
- 2013 Medical Journal of Australia, Social Media: New links for Indigenous Health
- 29 July 2013 Brisbane Indigenous Media Association 98.9FM. Radio interview featuring No Smokes guest blogger, Catherine Smith, and No Smokes media manager Lanie Harris on the radio program "Let's Talk"
- 24 September 2012 The story behind the No Smokes multimedia campaign: spreading the anit-smoking message to Indigenous youth
- 1 June 2012, 105.7 ABC Darwin No Smokes campaign targets Aboriginal health
Weekly Times Messenger, Adelaide
A suite of new No Smokes Health Worker Guides will be launched on World No Tobacco Day (Friday, 31 May) providing a toolbox for health workers, including Aboriginal tobacco workers, to tackle Indigenous smoking rates.
Personal experiences of smoking, quitting and how smoking is affecting communities will play out on social media as part of a road trip for a group of leading Indigenous musicians.
In an innovative personal quit smoking diary, Aboriginal blogger and teacher, Luke Pearson, will use Facebook and Twitter as part of his 20 day quit challenge.
Comedian Sean Choolburra, Bangarra dance troupe performer Rarriwuy Hick, and hip hop singer Corey "Yung Nooky" Webster have teamed with the Menzies School of Health Research on an innovative multimedia anti-smoking project targeting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander teens.